2.2 – Plant tissues and photosynthesis
Pages 48 – 51 of the CGP revision notes.
- Functions of these tissues in plants: mesophyll, xylem, phloem, epidermal.
- Label a cross section of a leaf.
- How is pondweed used to show the rate of photosynthesis?
- What are the limiting factors of photosynthesis?
- What does a graph of any limiting factor look like?
- How does a greenhouse maximise all of the factors for photosynthesis?
- What are the dis/advantages of a greenhouse?
- List five uses plants have for the glucose made in photosynthesis.