2.1 – Cells and transport in them
Pages 44 – 47 of the CGP revision notes.
- Functions of nucleus, cytoplasm, membrane, mitochondria ?
- Three additional structures of plant cells—with functions?
- How do yeast and bacterial cells differ?
- What’s the definition of “diffusion”?
- What is a “diffusion gradient” (aka “concentration gradient”?)
- How are palisade cells, guard cells, red blood cells, egg cells and sperm cells adapted to their function?
- What are tissues, organs and systems? Examples?