1.4 – Homeostasis
Pages 25 – 28 of the CGP revision notes.
- What factors need to be kept constant in the body?
- How are ions regulated?
- How is water lost from the body?
- How is body temperature controlled?
- How is blood sugar level controlled?
- What are the arguments for / against performance enhancing drugs?
- Why aspects of statins / cannabis need to be taken into account?
- What are the main stages of testing drugs?
- What went wrong with thalidomide?
- What terms link cannabis to hard drugs?
- How do legal drugs compare in terms of impact?